For the past few years now, as I have traveled, I have seen a wide array of people living on the streets. Tiny thai men living in tents on top of metals roofs down an ally in Bangkok , legless men in Antigua Guatemala who sweep the walk ways to former anthropology students who started out living on the street as a social experiment then ending up liking it.

This is a collection of men and women who I have interviewed over a nice lunch. I've always struggled with just giving money to these people, so I started taking these people out to lunch in exchange for an interview and some photos. Here is their story:

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Buns of Steel Down the Coast.

So i am home. Pretty epic trip. Met a load of good people and had some crazy experiences like being homeless and sleeping in a city park with a bunch of homeless people, meeting two NSA and CIA agents, riding for a week and a half in the worst storm that Washington and Oregon has had all year, a few broken bike parts, the best farmers tan ever, and legs disproportionate to the rest of my body... all in all a good time. I will probably try and type up some of the better stories later so look for them!

So i got wicked good with the timer on my camera.

Redwoods

Meet Duluth:

Somewhere in Washington or OR...



and on a completely different note, this is Rock 'n Roll at its finest.

No comments: