For the past few years now, as I have traveled, I have seen a wide array of people living on the streets. Tiny thai men living in tents on top of metals roofs down an ally in Bangkok , legless men in Antigua Guatemala who sweep the walk ways to former anthropology students who started out living on the street as a social experiment then ending up liking it.

This is a collection of men and women who I have interviewed over a nice lunch. I've always struggled with just giving money to these people, so I started taking these people out to lunch in exchange for an interview and some photos. Here is their story:

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dont mess with New York.

New York is for lovers.

During the summer my buddy Llyr called me up with news of cheap plane tickets. so we bought them, and forgot about them until about a week before we were scheduled to fly out. Glad i didnt forget about it because it turned out to be one super good trip. only problem is i dont want to be in Utah anymore because of it. We flew out of SLC to Chicago, then to Philly. Went and saw Andrew Bird (seriously check him out he is amazing) at the Electric Factory in Downtown Philadelphia, had some Cheese stakes, then took a bus to New York where my trip went as follows.

Plane:
















Zee city:























Seth danced with a nice Black lady singing the blues.
















Met a pretty girl named Lindsay who had a train at 6:55.























Got kicked out of Grand Central Station for loitering.























Then Back to Provo, UT:



No comments: